Follow Me....

Saturday 11 February 2012

Eureka Moment!

Wow! I find it amazing that not only can people around the corner view my posts but so can people across the other side of the globe,  it's incredible! 

I am not a tehno-phobe but I have taken a while to grasp the concept of blogging and tweeting, I have remained  in my comfort zone and have largely ignored the virtual world of the internet unless I have wanted to shop. I have dabbled with Facebook a little but I have never truly got to grips with it, to be honest I am lazy when it comes to keeping in touch.

However, releasing my first post yesterday I found oddly liberating. I think I have found an internet medium that suits me. I can write my blog and display my work whilst maintaining as much anonymity as I like. I don't have to tell you all what I had for tea or what I am doing at any given moment. i can simply write when I feel like writing or post a piece of work when I feel like posting a piece of work without you having to know my inside leg measurement. 

So here is my next piece for your delectation ( at least I hope you like it).




"Susan" by JAK





No comments:

Post a Comment